If you are a real estate agent that is interested in working in the Colorado Springs division of Envision Advisors, please keep reading:
- Listen to the podcast “#12: Envision Advisors is Looking for a Colorado Springs Agent” on the Colorado Springs Real Estate Investing Podcast
- Read this blog post for the job description.
About Envision Advisors
We are a small team of real estate agents at Your Castle Real Estate with a focus on working with investors buying rental properties and house hacks. Over the past few years, we’ve experienced high growth from a strong online marketing presence and through local networking.
Our goal is to help investors achieve their financial and retirement goals through real estate investing by finding deals and helping them with their long term strategy. We are looking for team members with a strong interest in real estate investing for their clients and for themselves. While helping clients achieve their goals, we assist team members in achieving their own financial goals.
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for an agent to assist us with house hacks and residential investment properties in the Colorado Springs market.
The Right Person
We are looking for a talented individual who is the right fit for our culture and long term goals. We believe reaching out to our community is the best first step in order to “get the right person on the bus,” because we feel the right person is already engaged with real estate in some way.
- Investment-focused or interest. You own or want to buy investment properties. We’re in this niche, because we are passionate about rental properties.
- Licensed Colorado Real Estate Agent having previously completed three transactions. You must have the fundamentals and basics down for doing deals.
- Currently have or have the ability to obtain access to PPMLS and Sentrilock
- Team player. Our team is not your typical team structure in real estate. Listen to the podcast for more details.
- Hard worker and self starter. We are grinders and work efficiently. We want someone who takes initiative and can help develop market assets and processes to continue to grow and provide a better client experience.
- Integrity / honesty – Play within Colorado rules and laws
Not requirement, but a big plus:
- Deal sourcing experience
- Deal analysis experience
- Investor or house hack yourself
It depends on your experience and situation.
Interested? Next Steps
If you’re interested, here’s what you need to do:
Listen to episodes #230 – 234 on the Denver Real Estate Investing Podcast about the Envision Advisors
- #230 Envision Advisors – Build Your Dream Portfolio With Us
- #231 Our Process and Why It Gets Deals Closed – Envision Advisors
- #232: Our Investor Friendly Realtor Services
- #233: Portfolio Analysis: Win At Real Life Monopoly
- #234: Teams Win Championships: Introducing the Envision Advisors Team
Write a cover letter that includes:
- Your long term real estate agent goals and investing goals
- Why you would be a good fit for our team
- Special training or designations and how they have helped you become a better agent
- Last couple of deals or any deals that are notable with commentary
Please follow the instructions below carefully. Failure to complete any of the steps may disqualify you from consideration.
- Email your resume and cover letter to Katie at [email protected]
- Make the subject of the email “Colorado Springs Growth”
- Put your cover letter in the body of the email, NOT as an attachment
- Attach your resume
- Make sure your contact details are included