Happy new year! To kick off the new year, I’m sharing my goals and updates to my investing strategy for 2020. In this 2020 goals podcast, I discuss investing, business, and personal goals.
The full text will be published in the forthcoming 2020 Guide to Denver Real Investing Strategies. The chapter submission for other investors to contribute is extended to January 20th. You still have time!
- Updates to my real estate investing strategy.
- Why Health Savings Accounts (HSA’s) are my favorite way to invest in stock and bonds (still using Warren Buffet’s 90/10 rule.)
- Discussion of my annual conundrum: Pay taxes (ROTH) or defer them?
- Why I’m not setting up a college plan for my daughters.
- The new direction for my brokerage business
- More mini-courses this year!
- Why I stopped meditating and what I replaced it with.
- Why I traded in accountability for masterminding.