If we’ve learned anything, it’s that uncertainty may be the new normal for real estate investors. Are home prices rising or dropping? Can we expect interest rates to keep increasing? Is the real estate market headed for trouble like a foreclosure boom or is there new opportunity?
Watch this webinar with Lon Welsh and Chris Lopez to see how they analyze real estate data and trends to address these questions and provide clarity to investors. The webinar utilizes a combination of regional and national data and projections to offer insights into the upcoming year’s market, providing clarity to investors who may be grappling with the uncertainty of the market.
Topics of Discussion Include:
- Will prices drop?
- How are increasing rates impacting the market?
- How does inflation impact home prices?
- How Americans are more in debt now than ever before
- How student loans may affect foreclosures
- Will there still be a recession?
- What’s the outlook on the New Build Industry?