Welcome back to Part 2 of our 3-part 2023 Southern Colorado Investing Guide. Today, we’re talking with local lender Jessica Khani of Aslan Home Lending about the types of financing options available for investors, plus different strategies they can use in a high-rate environment.
Jessica isn’t just a lender, she’s also an investor herself. She started as a house hacker, has done the nomad approach, and now owns both long- and short-term rentals. Currently, she has 5 rental properties and just sold her first house hack after renovating the home. She’s the perfect person to help us navigate this complex and ever-changing topic.
Check out the podcast to learn about financing options for owner-occupant investors, pure investment property owners, and how to lower your interest rate.
To find out which loan options are best for you, reach out to Jessica at [email protected] or call her directly at 314-265-0642.
In This Episode We Covered:
- What hard money loans are used for, and updates to the seasoning period requirements for when you’re ready to refinance out of this loan.
- Why adjustable-rate mortgages are becoming more popular as interest rates rise and what you need to know about them before opting for one.
- Why this environment is perfect for house hacking or nomading, and different ways you can implement these strategies while maintaining privacy.
- Different types of down payment assistance and grant programs for owner-occupant buyers.
- Rate buydown options that can save you money now and in the future.