If you’ve listened to any of our webinars or podcasts, then you know how crucial it is to understand financing and how it can be leveraged to your advantage. We’re constantly meeting with lending professionals to find the right ones who can help our clients with creative financing strategies. A few weeks ago we met with Seth Van Essen, a senior mortgage banker at Community Banks Mortgage. Seth has some of the most creative lending strategies that I’ve seen.In this webinar, Seth will give you insight and understanding into the lending world and how to “Loan Hack”.Some of the topics that we’ll cover:
- The four types of lending platforms and why it matters.
- The different kinds of lending- what category works for your goal or do you need them all?
- Lending scenario #1: 100% financing by combining different loan products.
- Lending scenario #2: Wrapping up fix-up costs into a loan, but not using a FHA 203k
- Lending scenario #3: Buying a house for cash by using existing equity or stocks (and other assets) as collateral.
- Getting prepared- start sooner rather than later!
Presenter: Seth Van Essen- He is a Sr. Mortgage Banker with over 12 years of lending experience from commercial to residential. As a Colorado native and real estate investor he can offer unique insight and creativity to any and all situations. He and his team has been a part of over 1000 lending transactions. Contact Seth at (303) 681-5313 or [email protected]
Hosts: Chris Lopez, Realtor at Your Castle Real Estate. Chris helps house hackers and investors build a Denver based rental portfolio. Preston Newberry, Investor-Friendly Realtor at Your Castle Real Estate.