This the fourth and final show (at least for now) in our new mini-series of talking with local lenders around Denver. If you’ve listened to a few of our podcasts, you know the importance of financing for real estate investing. We wanted to do a series of interviews with lenders that we regularly recommend and work with.
Today, I sit down with Jon Wilms of FirstBank. I asked Jon to come on the show to discuss the various lending products that FirstBank offers. Jon is a bank officer and can underwrite various types of loans at FirstBank. I picked his brain about various products that Colorado real estate investors can use. FirstBank offers both conventional and portfolio loan products.
I learned a lot from talking with Jon. Hopefully our conversation gives you insight into more lending options for you.
- FirstBank’s underwriting guidelines for their portfolio products (and how they compare to conventional)
- Their guidelines for funding non-warrantable loans
- Getting loans as a LLC or self directed IRA
- The sliding scale First Bank uses for debt-to-income (DTI) ratios.
- Numerous investing scenarios that I threw at Jon!
Contact Jon at [email protected] or 303-456-2356