This episode is a recording of Greg Parham presenting on “Wholesaling Real Estate: Deal Structure & Contract Drafting” from our monthly Investor Advantage Lunch & Learn. Greg is a real estate attorney and the President of First Alliance Title. Greg does a great job of presenting the “nuts and bolts” of wholesaling. Personally, I learned a lot more than I expected! If you have any interest in wholesaling, whether becoming one or buying from one, you’ll learn from Greg’s presentation.
- What is wholesaling?
- Greg’s “three laws” for wholesaling.
- Wholesaling method #1: Assignment of contract.
- Wholesaling method #2: Back-to-back or double closing.
- Wholesaling method #3: Transfer of entity.
- Example additional provisions (section 30) to use in the Contract to Buy and Sell Real Estate.
- Why Greg recommends using DORA’s standard Contract to Buy and Sell Real Estate.
- Plus live Q&A from the audience.
- Slides: https://www.denverinvestmentrealestate.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Podcast-35-Investor-Advantage-slides.pdf
- Contract to Buy and Sell Real Estate w/ additional provisions: https://www.denverinvestmentrealestate.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Podcast-35-Buy-Sell-Contract.pdf
- Assignment of contract guidelines: https://www.denverinvestmentrealestate.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Podcast-35-Assignment-of-Contract.pdf
- Connect w/ Greg on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gregoryparham/
- Events calendar: https://www.denverinvestmentrealestate.com/events-calendar-denver-real-estate-investing/