This post is part of the Real Estate Business Entities Course. The course discusses important topics for structuring your real estate investments and business.
Two Learning Options:
- Listen to episode “#111: Business Entities 201 – Business Entity Crash Course [2 of 3]” on the Denver Real Estate Investing Podcast
- Watch the YouTube video at the bottom of the page.
Rental real estate is a fantastic way to generate passive income without exposure to the stock market. However, a rental bears challenges and risks that are unique and unlike other investment vehicles.
Join licensed realtor Chris Lopez and attorney Peter McFarland in exploring the best way to protect you from liability from your renter while streamlining for tax and reporting purposes.
Specific Topics Include:
- LLC or Partnership: Which is Better?
- Exploring the Liability Veil: Best Practices for your Company
- How to Approach Multiple Rentals, Duplexes, Triplexes, and Larger Portfolios
- State Considerations: Where Should you Create your Company?
Connect with Peter at https://www.bigprofitsolutions.com
Video: Business Entities 201 – Business Entity Crash Course
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed