Once again I’d like to reach out to those of you in our network with another job opportunity in Denver. It’s also a great opportunity to learn and network with a very active and successful investor in Denver!
I’ve had such success with this strategy in the past, so I’m hoping to continue that success and help Terrance Doyle find a Videographer to work with his company, The VareCo.
Listen to the related podcast (at the bottom) to hear from Terrance about this opportunity.
Please feel free to share this posting with others.
The VareCo is a real estate investment firm based in Denver, that focuses exclusively on Multi Family. We offer unique solutions to specific real estate problems and opportunities by doing so we create real value for our investors and partners.
We are looking to add a creative video content creator to join our team! You will be responsible for conception, design, creation, development, and production of media. This includes video, audio, multimedia, and other forms of digital media. You will coordinate distribution to ensure that quality standards are met in all final products.
Position: Full-Time Videographer
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop concepts and designs for video productions projects of varied duration and complexity.
- Film video on location and in a studio environment.
- Manage and coordinate video pre- and post-production processes.
- Edit and post-produce videos.
- Prepare videos for delivery including compression, publishing and uploading.
- Develop and manage a database for all video and multimedia assets.
- Archive videos & multimedia.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Comprehensive knowledge of media production and communication techniques and methods.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience using video camera equipment and lighting.
- Comprehensive understanding of storytelling, design and editorial processes, as well as the ability to integrate them all with high production value.
- Experience using advanced video editing software (e.g.,Adobe Premier, Final Cut Pro or Avid Media Composer).
- Ability to effectively handle pressures and demands of deadlines and competing priorities.
- Ability to handle confidential information and material with the highest degree of professional responsibility.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to follow safety policies and regulations; scan the environment for objects or people who may pose a safety risk.
- Sedentary to light work. Ability to lift or carry at least 10 pounds.
- Ability to view computer screen, sit, stand or walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe.
Please contact Nicole Valdez via email at email@example.com.
In the subject line: FT Videographer Position
- Cover Letter
- Portfolio/ B-Roll
*Compensation will be based on experience