I’d like to reach out to those of you in our network with another job opportunity in Denver. We are looking for a Denver-based Marketing Manager who has a passion for real estate investing (like we do!)
- Listen to the podcast “#359: Job Posting: Denver Digital Marketing Manager” on the Denver Real Estate Investing Podcast
- Watch the YouTube video (at the bottom).
- Read the blog post. Note, the blog is an executive summary. Get the in-depth breakdown from the podcast or video.
Over the past year, I have been creating an in-house media company serving my other businesses and partners in the real estate community called Curtis St Media. All the details are shared in our launch podcast #352. In a nutshell, it’s the new name and identity from the media division of Envision Advisors. The team has created and produced the Denver Real Estate Investing Podcast, the Multi Family Mentors Show on BiggerPockets, the Ultimate House Hacking Guide Book, plus a lot more.
Curtis St Media will keep producing all the current content, but we have plans to grow and launch new content. That’s why we need a marketing manager!
Culture and the Right Fit
We believe that there is a massive opportunity created by combining real estate education, media, and technology. Our content is focused on being fun, relatable, and in line with current social trends.
- The Right Person – We are looking for a talented and experienced individual who is the right fit for our culture and long-term goals. Before posting this to a job board, we believe reaching out to our community is the best first step in order to “get the right person on the bus,” because we feel the right person shares our passion for real estate.
- “Document, Don’t Create” – This is a great Gary Vee saying. It’s also one of our core marketing principles. We focus on creating compelling content by documenting the Colorado real estate community and the latest deals around town, market trends, and interviews with experts. Our ultimate goal is always to provide value to our followers and cultivate community.
Learn and Grow Your Real Estate Knowledge
We’re a rapidly growing company that requires people to wear multiple hats. You’ll be focused on three brands:
- Envision Advisors
- Envision Advisors focuses on helping clients build long-term wealth in real estate in Denver, Colorado Springs, and Pueblo.
- Chris Lopez
- One of my goals for the year is to really develop and grow my personal brand.
- Our Real Estate Investing Podcasts for Denver and Colorado Springs
Through these brands, you’ll be intimately involved behind the scenes working with and meeting many of the top investors and professionals around Denver. It’s all real estate-related, so that’s why we need someone passionate about real estate investing. Your desire to learn and grow will translate into producing great content.
Passion and the right cultural fit matter a lot. YouTube videos can teach a lot of the how-to’s, but not passion and culture. As you read the job details, keep that in mind.
The Right Person
- Is passionate about real estate investing, but experience in the real estate industry is not required.
- 3-5 years of Digital Marketing experience, with an emphasis on content marketing and digital media.
- Experience managing and mentoring junior employees, with experience leading at least 1-3 direct reports on a project or departmental basis.
- Experience orchestrating messaging and campaigns and funnels across multiple channels such as the website, email, social, and CPC.
- Comfortable making adjustments to templates and graphics using graphic design software such as Canva, Adobe Creative Cloud, etc (you do not have to be an expert in any of these tools).
- Comfortable working in WordPress to publish articles and make text changes to website pages.
- High working proficiency with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, etc.
- High working proficiency with email and marketing automation systems.
- Basic understanding of on-page SEO principles.
- 2 years of experience working at a digital marketing agency is a plus.
- Shows a demonstrable passion, curiosity, and experience in making creative content on social media platforms – Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, YouTube.
- Responsible, accountable, and goal-oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Okay working in a fast-paced environment.
- Not afraid to take initiative and make mistakes. We are a fail-forward company!
The majority of the content will be created in person at our studios in Denver.
You will be on-site in the studio to help with producing the content. Most importantly, you will decide how to leverage the content we create to engage and delight our audience and followers on social media.
We have embraced hybrid/remote work, so you will spend approximately 10-15 hours a week on-site at either of our podcast studios in Denver, but your remaining time you have an option of working remotely or at our downtown office.
Curtis St. Media
- Managing the production of content and other deliverables for our family of companies and strategic partners.
- Collaborate with the team to create & implement fun and engaging social content for all of our brands.
- Manage our YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn profiles.
- Repurpose content from the Denver Real Estate Investing and Colorado Springs Real Estate Investing podcasts across our social media platforms.
Podcast and Content Publishing Responsibilities
- Manage podcast production workflow, ensuring tasks are updated, assigned and fulfilled.
- Scheduling guests for the podcast and facilitating ongoing communication and delivery with them.
- Help facilitate the day of podcast recordings by taking notes, helping capture content during podcast and interacting with podcast guests.
- Pivot and craft compelling digital content from live material and publish it in a consistent brand voice.
- Foster a community by engaging people in the comments with the goal of providing value. Quick response time is needed here, which depends on effective time management.
- Monitor accounts and respond to messages and comments.
Compensation is based on your experience, skills, and other factors that determine what you bring to the position. We’re not looking for someone who just wants a job; our goal is to find someone who wants an opportunity to learn, grow, and be a part of a unique organization. You will be in a position to meet amazing people and learn a ton about real estate investing.
Range: $48,000-$60,000 + Potential for Profit Share
How to Apply
Please follow the instructions below carefully. Failure to complete any of the steps will disqualify you from consideration.
- Email: HR@curtisst.media with the subject line: Denver Digital Marketing Manager
- Include your resume and cover letter
- Send us your Meyers Briggs personality test (the free version). Click here to take it. Then register (it’s free), view report, and copy and paste your results in an email to HR@curtisst.media
- We will review your information. If we feel you are a good candidate, we will contact you to schedule an interview.