We all know the market and interest rates have changed. That means our investing strategies need to change with them. Today, I’m excited to announce the launch of our 2022 investing guide, and share my updated investing strategy. Remember, we can’t change the market, but we can pivot to take advantage of new opportunities.
- Listen to the podcast “#412: How Chris Lopez Adapted His Real Estate Investing Goals in 2022” Denver Real Estate Investing Podcast
- Watch the YouTube video (at the bottom).
- Read the blog post. Note, the blog is an executive summary. Get the in-depth breakdown from the podcast or video.
2022 Guide Now Out
What prompted me to revisit my investing strategies and goals? I’m pleased to announce that the 2022 Guide to Colorado Real Estate Investing Strategies is now officially published. This is the 4th edition of our annual guide, and it’s full of strategies from investors all over Colorado. Grab your copy today, and start planning your own chapter for next year’s edition.
Chris’s Updated Investing Strategy
I’m readjusting two main factors due to today’s market: liquidity and what I’m investing in. Because the market is less stable and most of my income is real estate based, I’m increasing my amount of liquidity. Liquidity is what gets you through hard times, and I’d rather know I have that cash if needed, even if I’m not getting the highest returns on it.
Secondly, I initially planned on buying two rental properties this year, but I’m probably going to buy one or none. I’m not scared of the market, but my decreased revenue means I’m changing my plans for how I deploy my cash. Instead, I’m focusing more on passive investing.
- The 2022 Guide to Colorado Real Estate Investing Strategies is now out. Get your copy on Amazon, or contact Joe Massey’s office to swing by and pick up a copy for free.
- The market is changing, and your real estate strategy should adapt with it. The things that worked last year aren’t going to work this year, but don’t throw yourself a pity party. Instead, learn how to pivot. If you need help figuring out how, reach out to me.
- My own investing strategy is changing: I’m focusing on liquidity and passive investing. I took a realistic look at my circumstances and adapted my strategy. I encourage other investors to do the same.
- Reach out to me with your goals! I love hearing them and helping investors refine them. Connect with me via email or social media.
- 2022 Guide to Colorado Real Estate Investing Strategies
- Chris’s email: Chris@envisionrea.com
- Chris’s social media: Instagram, LinkedIn