Short term rentals have been the hot thing the past few years, both as an investment and a new way to travel. In that time, there have been a lot of developments: Covid, local regulations, increased competition, and high interest rates. How are these developments impacting short term rentals in Colorado? To understand what the landscape looks like right now, we brought in Shalom Kaiser and Jonathan Scheiner of AirSimplicity, a property management company that specializes in short term rentals.
If you’re interested in how to improve the performance of your short term rental or are thinking about getting into the game, check out what they have to say.
In This Webinar We Covered
- The regulatory climate in Colorado: How things are changing and what to know before you buy.
- The importance of doing your due diligence to make sure your short term rental is legal.
- What’s impacting the performance of short term rentals: more supply than demand, changes in how people travel, and the need for flexible cancelation policies.
- Case studies of how real properties perform and why it’s not all bad news.
- Why you should always involve your property manager before you buy a property.
- What trends you should be aware of: lower cleaning fees, longer stays, and the ability to book directly.
- Tips to make your short term rental more desirable: hot tubs, fire pits, inviting environments, and more.
- Is it worth trying to buy a short term rental in the mountains?
Watch the Webinar
Links from the Webinar
- Download North Denver Property Example
- Download STR Pro Forma Spreadsheet
- AirSimplicity: Property Management for Short Term Rentals
- Interview with AirDNA Founder Scott Shatford
- Connect with AirSimplicity:
More About AirSimplicity Property Management
AirSimplicity is a short term rental property management team based in Colorado. With a primary focus on short term rental acquisitions and management, AirSimplicity has established itself as a leader in the Colorado short term rental market. They presently manage a portfolio of over 65 single family homes throughout the state and have played host to more than 50,000 guests through various platforms. AirSimplicity offers seminars, webinars, and podcasts to educate investors and property owners on how to make safe and high-yielding investment decisions.