In this episode, I interview Ben and Alyson Einsphar. In 2019 we helped them buy their first Denver house hack. They are house hacking in Arvada, CO by Airbnbing part of their home. Their Arvada Airbnb house hack was featured on an earlier deal analysis podcast.
I originally recorded this interview to release as part of the Ultimate House Hacking Guide for Denver podcast series and book. After talking with them, it was obvious that getting the interview out ASAP was better since they discuss how they are handling Airbnb during the pandemic.
In this interview we discuss:
- Their real estate investing journey and goals
- Buying a house during the hot spring selling season and dealing with multiple offers and losing out on some places
- House hacking from a female perspective
- Airbnb rental and operating numbers – before and during COVID-19
- Tips for other house hackers
Ben is also a contributor in the 2020 Guide to Denver Real Estate Investing Strategies.
Connect with Ben