As we continue to grow to better serve real estate investors along the front range, we are always looking for talented individuals to join our team. We currently have a job opening for a Commercial Analyst in Denver. Instructions on how to apply are at the bottom.
Please share this posting with others in your network.
- Listen to the podcast “#314: Commercial Analyst Job Position – Denver Colorado” on the Denver Real Estate Investing Podcast
- Watch the YouTube video (at the bottom).
- Read the blog post. Note, the blog is an executive summary. Get the in-depth breakdown from the podcast or video.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, utility team-player and problem-solver who aligns with our unique company culture and goals.
In this position, you will be responsible for the underwriting, market research, and preparation of offering memorandums, in addition to other real estate transaction monitoring tasks as assigned within the company.
This is an in-office position at a start-up commercial brokerage with a downtown Denver office location. The position offers limited future potential for remote work.
- Responsible for producing complex financial modeling and executive summaries of commercial real estate transactions.
- Daily output of multiple financial models and consistent, effective coordination with junior and senior brokers on financial analysis of individual deals.
- Market research including daily searches of publicly listed properties through MLS, Costar, LexusNexus and LoopNet.
- Input, coordination and preparation of offer memorandums and listing presentations.
- Database management and other tasks as assigned.
Experience Required/ Qualifications:
- 2-3 years experience in a financial analysis environment; mortgage or commercial real estate industry preferred.
- Computer skills including MS Office Skills with a high level of Excel IQ.
- Listing service database knowledge or experience is a plus.
- Strong mathematical, research and analytical skills. Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative information.
- High level of attention to detail and mental stamina.
- Strong writing skills with ability to communicate analytical and marketing data effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Real Estate or other related field preferred.
- Real Estate or appraisal experience is a plus.
- Compensation will include a base salary and bonus structure.
- Base salary of $50,000- $60,000 depending on experience, plus a bonus structure that will be dependent upon performance & overall team production.
- Demonstrate your understanding of multi-family financial modeling. Download and review the offering memorandum and 6 months rent roll and expense repot spreadsheet. Answer the question in step 3.
- Upload your resume to our dropbox folder.
- Answer the questions below: