We discuss a basic overview of loans that investors can utilize, such as:
- Hard money
- Private financing
- Conventional mortgage loans, and more specifically some of the differences between owner occupied and investment loans
Three Learning Options!
- Listen to the podcast “#7: Lending in Colorado Springs” on the Colorado Springs Real Estate Investing Podcast
- Watch the YouTube video (at the bottom.)
- Read the blog post. Note, the blog is an executive summary. Get the in-depth breakdown from the podcast or video.
Conventional Mortgage Loans
With conventional mortgage loans, we discuss nuances that include:
- Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOCs)
- Cash out refinances
- Delayed financing
- Rate and term refinances
Some of the other topics we discuss:
- Are there differences in lending (costs, rates, requirements) in Colorado Springs vs Denver and other parts of Colorado?
- What about can you have the same loan officer originate your loan between Colorado Springs vs Denver and other parts of Colorado?
- What is the best way to determine whether or not to pay down points to lower your rate?
- The always famous question: Should I get a loan in my LLC or personal name?
- How do current rental properties come into play for calculating your ability to qualify for additional rental properties to purchase? How many can I buy?
Katherine Gutierrez from Castle and Cooke Mortgage
- If you have questions about lending in Colorado Springs or want to see about getting pre-approved, reach out to Katherine.
- [email protected]